We are currently interviewing for the following positions.
RESEARCH INTERN (paid)
The MassINC Polling Group is hiring for a part time, paid Research Intern to continue to build our team. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in learning the nuts and bolts of polling as well as a familiarity with Massachusetts politics. We focus on hiring people who are intensely engaged with politics and policy. If you read news websites, newspapers, social media, and news and politics magazines for pleasure and follow political reporters on Twitter, we want to hear from you.
The Research Intern will work with senior staff members on all phases of polling and survey research. Day to day tasks will include background research, administrative tasks, editing and proofing written products, posting material to the website, and other tasks as assigned.
- Completed or enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in political science or related field.
- Close attention to detail and ability to focus on complex tasks.
- Strong familiarity with MS Office applications.
- Ability to summarize complicated political and policy concepts in writing.
- Knowledge of general public opinion polling concepts is preferred, but not required.
This job will require approximately 12-18 hours a week. The schedule is flexible.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
The MassINC Polling Group is an equal opportunity employer.